EnV - NameMySongForMe3 EnV - NameMySongForMe3

Payback

I Remember (cover w/ voca I Remember (cover w/ voca

Hey i made a cover remix of this too lol :) Check it

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

I remember hearing all these songs back in the past. All newgrounds was was ParagonX9 and Envy :)

EnV - Together (NG Preview) EnV - Together (NG Preview)

OMg.

This was amazing! Im first, Nah, keep that on youtube only XD But really though i really enjoyed this piece :) Cant wait for when its done :)

Envy responds:

-__-

Overdrive (DnB) Overdrive (DnB)

Worthy of a great Vid.

You know, this song would work well with a Call Of Duty montage. Cause i play alot of call of duty and this is amazing. Looking forward to what you do in the future.
Btw, i dont believe this is your first dnb song lol, ITS TOO GOOD. lol nah im kiddin but really it sounds great.

Bas3008 responds:

Thanks! Yeah I messed around for some time before I tried to create a whole song :D

Premoeffect - Green Plums Premoeffect - Green Plums

Awesome track man!

Sounds sick! I swear this could be used for something. But uhhh, how does this have 11000 downloads but 3000 listens lol? oh well nice track.

PrEmoEffect responds:

Lol, I've been gone for 4 days, and this is what I come back to. Haha. I'm not really sure how that happens. I heard that this can happen when the download link is embedded into another website where people download from ng, but do not actually go to ng.

DJ~Clyme - Fly On DJ~Clyme - Fly On

WOOT

Synth, drums, spikes, whatever it is, its great and an awesome way to make a dance song. This is possibly the most suited genre for this song. Its great. Nice work man :)

DjClyme responds:

thanks for the kind words man! glad you enjoyed the song ^^

i9incher - the journey i9incher - the journey

Im feelin it :)

I feel the vibe of the song, and the nice synth. Its just missing something... i think it needs a little base for this, to roughin things up, when your listen to it on your desktop you know what i mean?
Anyways, awesome track man.

Brian James - Olivia (Rig Rmx) Brian James - Olivia (Rig Rmx)

Nice in all ways.

I liked this song, in all ways. Lyrics/vocals were nice and clean and had good sound. Awesome synth and fx sounds going on here. Could be used for a montage for a video game of some sort. Nice track, looking forward to more!

Rainwave - Solar Vision Rainwave - Solar Vision

NICE

Nice one man. I liked the synths you used :)

Indigorain responds:

I'm glad you liked it! :]